eCase Survey Report 2020
The Impact of GDPR on Central Government
GDPR is one of the best-known changes
in legislation in recent times. Find out more about its effect on Central Government bodies in our comprehensive report.
Some key findings include:
- 93% have seen an increase in internal requests
- 70% have seen significant increases in their workloads
- 40% have not been given any extra team resources to deal with the workload increases
- 7% are still concerned about their own compliance with GDPR
- 33% of those using in-house custom-built tools to manage their DPRs are ‘Unconfident’ that they can fulfil them within the ICO’s time limits
- 100% of those using purpose-built commercial tools were ‘Mostly’ or ‘Completely’ confident that they can fulfil DPRs within the ICO’s time limits
For further insights, in-depth analysis and recommendations, request your copy below.
Join us on our 30-minute webinar 'Learnings, changes and challenges - the Impact of GDPR in Central Government' on Tuesday 29th September at 1.30pm where our panel will discuss the report, the findings and the challenges for DPOs across the wider public sector and recommendations for overcoming them.
The panel, will include:
- Jon Baines, writer of our Foreword, Data Protection Advisor at Mishcon de Reya LLP, and Chair of the National Association of Data Protection Officers (NADPO).
- Barry Moult, ICO Excellence in DP Award winner 2020, Info Gov Consultant and specialist in Information Governance in healthcare.
The panel will also take part in a Q&A giving you the chance to ask your questions which you can submit in advance or during the session.
“Anecdotal evidence is rarely sufficient to enlighten, and so one is grateful for this research conducted by eCase, into the impact GDPR has had on central government. Its findings should help inform not just decisions made in government and the public sector, but also across the wider spectrum of private organisations.”
Data Protection Advisor at Mishcon de Reya LLP, and Chair of the National Association of Data Protection and Freedom of Information Officers (NADPO)
Request your copy. Register for the 30-minute webinar
The Impact of GDPR in Central Government report is available, free of charge, to the public sector and members of the press. Request the report and register for the webinar below.
The information that you share will be used to fulfil your request(s) and will only be used by Fivium. We won’t share your information with any third party.